Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Pete Cashmore, CEO and founder of Mashable
- Fabiola Lara, MTV Networks
- Gabe Flateman, guest
- Andrea Faganand Mike Baro, guests
- Gia Seo, Milk and Henry Conklin, guest
- Chris Ross, Control Group
- Meredith Thornhill, Milk Made
- Ami Melamed, Bites Restaurant Owner
- Andrew White, guest
- Karissa Mather, guest
- Nanah Han and Ariel Theraube, guests
Social Media Day is an officially recognized day (in 2 states) and the 4th annual celebration took place yesterday, to the delight of social media nerds around the country. On Saturday night, Internet-bred entrepreneurs and tech savvy individuals converged at Mashable's Social Media Day event to celebrate and spread awareness of this...holiday...and we spent the night ringing it in New Year's Eve style, kissing booth and all. In between munching on snow cones and watching rounds of bucket pong, we quizzed fellow party goers to discover some other favorite fake holidays. · StyleCaster Partiers Share Their Most Memorable Birthday Gifts [Racked]
· Kiehl's Guests Pick Dream Bridal Parties Because DOMA's Dead [Racked]