Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a new Racked series where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
In celebration of the big 1-0, mark. took over the top floor of the Trump SoHo last night for a birthday bash. With a stellar view and great tunes (provided by the lovely DJ Chelsea Leyland), the team at mark. sure knows how to throw a party. Following in the footsteps of Lauren Conrad and Ashley Greene, the beauty brand announced Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale as their newest brand ambassador. Fresh from her co-hosting gig at the Teen Choice Awards in LA, Lucy was all-smiles and she was looking as cute as ever. With ten years under their belt, we asked them to go back to their early beauty days and tell us "What beauty advice would you give yourself 10 years ago?" —Christina Dun
- Lucy Hale, actress & mark. brand ambassador
- Meg Lerner, mark. Global President
- Shannon Dunckley, mark. Sr. Marketing Manager, Beauty and Fashion
- Adriana Ariga, mark. Marketing Manager, Fashion
- Moira Lundell, mark. North America marketing
- Samantha Orshan, mark. Product Development, Beauty
- Lara Ramos, The Glossarie
- Katy Atlas, Sugarlaws.com
- Alexa Figueras, mark. Marketing
- Chelsea Leyland, DJ
· All Party Bites posts [Racked]