Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· DwellStudio launches a line of super-cool lighting [Lonny]
· Inside the newly-expanded London HQ of e-shop ASOS [ArchDaily]
· Star chefs get on "curated box" subscription service bandwagon [Eater]
· Slip-ons replacing wedges as the new "it" fashion sneaker [StyleCaster]
· Ferragamo designed the costumes for upcoming racing flick Rush [Grazia]
· Barneys Warehouse Sale to return with emphasis on menswear [Racked NY]
· Kelsey Kopecky of the Kopecky Family Band discusses shopping haunts [Racked SF]