Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
3.1 Phillip Lim x Target finished up its 8,100-mile cross-country tour at the Brooklyn bridge today. Recall that's the tour in which the retailer is creating photo spreads to be trotted out at the September 5 launch. Today's theme was "Sunrise in the city with men and women either heading to work or leaving a party, walk of shame-style." Translation: So many puppies! Check out the likes of Piera Gelardi and Christine Barberich of Refinery29, Gigi Guerra formerly of Madewell (now at Target), and the Idiosyncratic Fashionistas ladies in some behind-the-scenes 'grams below.
- dewiab The most stylin' morning intersection #pups #musiciantwins #djs #skaterz #idiosyncraticfashionistas #R29 #restaurateurs #etc for #philliplimfortar
- refinery29 PUPPIES! One of our main takeaways from today's awesome #PhillipLimforTarget event
- pieraluisa Spent the morning hanging with the fabulous #idiosynchraticfashionistas and some borrowed beasts at the #PhillipLimforTarget Stylescape shoot
- zabethryan Dogs in bags. Lines and stripes. Target. #philliplimfortarget @gigiguerra1
- pixibeauty The last Stylescape stop - NYC. #philliplimfortarget #targetstyle #targetbeauty #pixibeauty