Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why Asia's mega-mall bubble might be bursting [Quartz]
· Nordstrom considers iPads for dressing rooms [Luxury Daily]
· Phillip Lim's new NYC store fitted with peepholes [Racked NY]
· Tortuous life of a Korean beauty pageant contestant [Fashionista]
· Seven reasons to wear white post-Labor Day [Racked Chicago]
· Kylie Jenner got in a car accident, dinged her Mercedes [Global Grind]
· Breaking down Reed Krakoff's Academy bag, piece-by-piece [CR Fashion Book]