Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A new E! reality show is in development based off notorious blog that showcases extreme wealth of elite kiddies: Rich Kids of Instagram.
"The proposed series, produced by ITV Studios America in association with Leepson Bounds Entertainment," Deadline reports, "offspring of the most elite families and billionaire moguls party, play, and support each other against a backdrop of wealth." So like Kardashians, Housewives, Shahs of Sunset, etc., ad infinitum. It'll be called Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and will not be affiliated with the original blog. After the jump find nine predicted plot lines for the show.
[Disclaimer: All names used below are celebrity children names, and do not reflect those tapped for the forthcoming
- North West struggles to adapt to her new driver.
- A game of "Suck and Blow" ends when Elton accidentally kisses Knox.
- Mason pulls his family out of overwhelming debt by selling all the kicks he no longer wants.
- Maddox is one of the first to purchase the iWatch.
- But Pax couldn't get one the list. He buys all the other watches to compensate.
- Blue Ivy's Valentino gets wet.
- Suri's friend Apple dared her to lick her new Ferrari. It was frozen. Not sure what to do, and afraid of getting in trouble for being late to class, Apple leaves Suri. The teacher has to call the fire department to come detach her tongue from the sports v
- "Look, I'm Jesus," Harry says. "But with more money than God."
- Moon Unit Zappa goes to volunteer in Africa. It doesn't work out.
- Finally, there are at least five documented counts of alcohol poisoning. Sexy alcohol poisoning.