Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kanye West is hiring on LinkedIn for his clothing line [Fashionista]
· Brown founder called for the return of Galliano [Stylist]
· That time fashion editors got stuck in an elevator [The Cut]
· Tina Brown out at Daily Beast, launching own company [MediaBistro]
· Addressing fashion's gayness in A Queer History of Fashion [Style.com]