Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The Phillip Lim for Target collection has been live online now for over a day, and, as expected, no bags are left.
Crowds in more urban areas including Los Angeles, DC, Denver, and New York were fairly to insanely feisty, while Racked commenters in South Dakota, central Virginia, and St. Louis reported small lines and a calmer experience. Many suburban areas and even San Francisco didn't receive key items from the collection.
Which brings us to the online site. As mentioned above, all the bags have sold out, but not all is lost. You can still get the floral print, which is similar to his main line prints, as well as most of the leopard print items. See below for every piece that's available by 10am, Monday, plus sizing and pricing.
· The leopard print scarf, $19.99
· The floral printed long-sleeve blouse, $29.99
· The green and navy pullover in large and XL, $34.99
· All sizes of the sheer back tank in light blue and in white, $19.99
· The black fitted peplum top with encrusted collar in all sizes, $39.99
· Gray sparkle tank top, $24.99
· The ruffle tank in navy and white in all sizes and the powerline print version in just medium, $29.99
· Collarless sparkle blouse in black (all sizes) and white (all sizes except XS), $39.99
· Green long-sleeve blouse, $29.99
· The leopard print knit dress in all sizes, $29.99
· Shift with encrusted collar in blue and black in all sizes, $49.99
· The drop waist sweater dress in gray, $44.99
· The powerline print sleeveless dress in just 16, $49.99
If the above items won't sate your Limsanity, it's a good idea to do spot checks at your local Targets for the next two weeks or so. In general, suburban stores are more likely to have items than urban ones so a roadtrip might be in order.
· BOOM: See the Entire 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target Collection [Racked]
· 10 Phillip Lim x Target Looks Pulled Straight From The Main Line [Racked]