Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Courtney Love has thoughts on the relative weight of US cities [StyleCaster]
· Robin Givhan speaks to the usual Fashion Week talking points [The Cut]
· Prepare to be teased by the Cara Delevingne/Karl/Fendi horror film [Grazia]
· Kerry Washington discusses her nerdy red carpet philosophy [Glamour]
· One former model claims the work gave her PTSD [The Cut]
· An oral history of Apple design [FC]
· Miley Cyrus cops Gwen Stefani's style [Star Style]