- This one is actually titled "White Indian."
- This could be found at Wal-Mart before they pulled it due to complaints from Sikh organizations.
- Special Forces Commando Child Costume. The assault rifle is extra.
- The men's version of Miley Cyrus' VMAs look is slightly more family friendly.
- Less an offensive costume and more an offensive costume name. Retailers take note for Holday: "Naughty or nice" is no longer PC.
- Called "Mayan Queen Costume Adult Aztec Indian Mexican Halloween Fancy Dress," so it's two massacred peopl
- Fast forward a few centennials and you've got this stereotype.
- The Freshman 15, complete with a tramp stamp.
- The UK was not so into stigmatizing mental patients.
- "Asian Persuasion Geisha Costume."
- The pregnant school girl. They also carry a pregnant cheerleader and just pregnant version.