Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Leigh Lezark, The Misshapes
- Geordon Nicol, The Misshapes
- Sarah DeAnna; model/author, "Supermodel You"
- Mandi Meng; head of marketing, Shutz and Alexandre Birman
- Liz Teich, stylist
- Kyle Udelson; account director, Complex Media
- Jonathan Andrew, stylist
- Gregory Werbowsky; PR, Krupp Group
- Christina Mannino; DJ/designer, DEIVIE
- Alai Penner, artist
Brazil-based shoe brand Schutz threw a shindig last night to celebrate their one year anniversary and their new collaboration with style maven, Leigh Lezark. Guests got to try on shoes from the new collection, sip champagne and move to the sounds of The Misshapes, the DJ trio that originally spurred Lezark to fashion fame. Surrounded by shoes and booze, we got to thinking about how dangerous that combination can be. Above, party guests answer the question, "What's the worst shoe-tastrophe you've ever had?".—Mickey Sery
· All Party Bites Coverage [Racked]