Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Gorgeous Kate Beckinsale gloriously channels the Bionic Woman in her Zuhair Murad gown.
- Beckinsale from the back. She can really do no wrong.
- Allison Williams goes monochromatic in Alexander McQueen.
- Rashida Jones just really, really loves palm trees, okay?
- More color-blocking action via Sandra Bullock in a bold Prabal Gurung dress.
- Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera.
- Heidi Klum in Marchesa and a choker thing.
- Kate Mara in J. Mendel pre-fall 2014.
- Julia Roberts in Dolce & Gabbana. Hmm...
- Mila Kunis backing it up in silver Gucci.
- Wowza. Fashion risk-taker Zoe Saldana looking cool in a dress by her pal Prabal Gurung.
- Jessica Chastian ditching the apparent color trend on the red carpet for black Versace and Bulgari jewels.
- Close-up on Chastain's Bulgari back drape.
- A glowing Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuillier. Twitter folks are saying she looks like a cupcake. Do you agree?
- Uma Thurman looking regal in Atelier Versace.
- Taylor Swift says her Carolina Herrara dress is "cherry red," but it looks pink on camera, no?
- Jennifer Lawrence in—surprise, surprise—Dior. Was that second black ribbon really necessary?
- Sofia Vergara in a Zac Posen gown and serious statement necklace.
- Reese Witherspoon keeps it simple in a Calvin Klein gown and Harry Winston jewels.
- "May the fourth be with you." - Gucci-clad Olivia Wilde's reply to Ryan Seacrest when he asked about her due date.
- Equally preggers Kerry Washington aka Olivia Pope donning custom Balenciaga.
- How do we feel about this Rani Zakhem floral situation on newlywed Kaley Cuoco Sweeting?
- Cate Blanchett looking edgy-perfect in an intricate design by Armani Prive.
- More red on the carpet via Emma Watson in Dior.
- Lena Dunham in a blindly bright yellow Zac Posen gown.
- Naomi Watts in an embroidered white gold gown by Tom Ford.
- Tina Fey making a serious statement in Carolina Herrera while Amy Poehler keeps it sleek in Stella McCartney.
- Amy Adams keeping the red trend alive in plunging number by Valentino.
- Hayden Panettiere on wearing Tom ford: "It's my first time! It's sexy, comfortable and, I mean, it's Tom Ford. I'd wear a plastic bag if it was designed by him."
- Zooey Deschanel in a crop top and tulle skirt by Oscar De La Renta.
- Close-up on Zooey's shoe game. Also, have you seen her daisy mani?
- Masters of Sex star Caitlin FitzGerald in a powdery blue gown by Emilia Wickstead.
- Leslie Mann in a Dolce and Gabbana gown, Jimmy Choo shoes and a Bottega Veneta clutch.
- Amber Heard doing her best #AngelinaJolieLeg impression in Versace.
- Elisabeth Moss in J. Mendel and Jennifer Meyer jewels.
- Breakout star (and Yale grad!) Lupita Nyong'o stealing the show in Ralph Lauren.
- Newcomer Margot Robbie in a one-of-a-kind Gucci gown.
- Maria Menounos in BCBGMAXAZRIA.
- Aubrey Plaza color-blocking in Oscar de la Renta in pre-fall 2014.
- Breaking Bad's Anna Gunn gives good train in a gold number by Donna Karan Atelier.
- Sarah Hyland in a Georges Hobeika gown, Rupert Sanderson shoes and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz. She tells Giuliana Rancic that her crown braid was inspired by a look she saw on that Valentino runway. Fancy.
- Close-up on Sarah's cool. clutch
- Louis Roe in Monique Lhuillier.
Before getting too sloshed playing returning hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Golden Globes drinking game, let's review this year's red carpet results in realtime. So far, standout trends at the Beverly Hilton-based affair include red, blue, sherbet hues, color-blocking, sheer details and all gold everything. Explore our gallery for designer details and hit the refresh button often, because we'll be adding more looks as they come.
· All Awards Season Coverage [Racked LA]
· Play Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's Golden Globes Drinking Game [Racked LA]
· Celebs, Gold, Gems: Inside A Golden Globes VIP Jewelry Suite [Racked LA]
· Miss Golden Globe 2014 Loves LA's Rebecca Minkoff, Black Halo [Racked LA]