Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- One of the boldly-patterned shirtdresses.
- One of the pieces that will be sold on both Target.com and Net-a-Porter.
- We predict that this strapless dress will go fast.
- A close-up of the top of the dress.
- Net-a-Porter also bought this bustier/swim top.
- Close-up on one style of the printed slip-on sneakers.
- A cardigan and a one-piece.
- More printed sneakers.
- Another shot of that coveted dress, which will also be on Net-a-Porter.
- A black-and-white style.
- Dressy sweatshirt.
- Kooky sunglasses.
- Bottoms and a rash guard.
- More printed pieces.
- Another shirtdress.
Update: Head here for the full lookbook plus pricing.
This evening, New York City fashion editors have convened at the Target showroom in Midtown for an exclusive preview of the retailer's upcoming designer collaboration with London's Peter Pilotto. Professional photogs were banned from the event, but out of deference to Instagram, TwitPic, and millennial sharing at large, guests are allowed to snap as many phone photos of the collection as they wish.
The collection, you may remember, will debut in "most" Target stores and online at Net-a-Porter on February 9, so just in time for you to buy yourself something for Valentine's Day. Net-a-Porter reps at the event told Racked editors that they had bought "deeply" into the collection, so as to avoid selling out immediately. Most pieces will retail for under $80. There will be many prints and bright colors. Swimwear will dominate. Etc. Onward to the photos.
· Spot the First Peter Pilotto for Target Ad Starring Jessica Stam [Racked]
· First Look: Peter Pilotto for Target Will Look Good on Instagram [Racked]
· WHAT? Target Announces Next Collab With Peter Pilotto [Racked]