Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- We Are Handsome violet and orange mesh paneled one piece, $88.80 (was $370)
- Proenza Schouler blue suede printed ankle boots, $214.40 (was $895)
- Helmut Lang mottled patch work geo pleat tee, $76.80 (was $320)
- Givenchy black doberman print tank, $216 (was $450)
- Proenza Schouler teal cave printed satin tulip skirt, $332.80 (was $1385)
- Peter Pilotto yellow and navy Nikolett top, $266.40 (was $1110)
- Stella McCartney white cotton Leila dress, $252 (was $1050)
- Maison Martin Margiela silk jean print skirt, $166.40 (was $695)
- Kenzo gold and black reptile jacquard sweater, $151.20 (was $630)
- Kenzo x Vans orange flying tiger print Chukkas $62.40 (were $155)
- Cushnie et Ochs black lace trim satin dress, $430.40 (was $1795)
Designer finds from the likes of Alexander Wang, Peter Pilotto, Carven, Chloé, Thakoon, etc. ad infinitum are within reach at SSENSE's extra 20% off sale. Take a thousand dollars off your next Proenza skirt, for example, or take half off that game-changing black doberman tee from the mind of Riccardo Tisci. Quick note: Our items weren't updating automatically in checkout like they are supposed to, but we called the retailer (+1 877 773 6735) and a customer care rep told us they would apply the discount manually if that's the case. Also, be warned that sizes are extremely picked over, so you might have to commit some down time to finding good stuff for a great price that you can actually wear. Get a feel for the savings below and shop the whole shebang through tonight at midnight (EST) right here.