Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jared and hair at the Critics' Choice Awards Last night. Images via Getty.
- Slicked back in a man bun for the Golden Globe Awards.
- The back of the bun.
- Softer and less greasy for the New York Film Critics Circle 2013 Awards.
- It might look like he just rolled out of bed and arrived at this event, but that unstudied look was carefully crafted. At The Film Society of Lincoln Centers Film Comment Best Films of 2013 Luncheon on January 7.
- We're seeing hints of a blowout. At the 2013 New York Film Critics Circle Awards Ceremony on January 6.
- Dirty-looking and twisted for the 23rd annual Gotham Independent Film Awards in December.
- Hiding the hommebré at LAX in late November.
- My, what blue eyes you have. At The Board Of Governors Of The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' Governor Awards in November.
- Accessorized with an animal-print scarf at the MTV EMAs.
- At the premiere of Dallas Buyers Club in Rome.
Thanks to his amazing performance in Dallas Buyers Club, Jared Leto is back in the Hollywood spotlight and will be bringing his stellar hommebré hair to almost every awards show this season. Last night at the Critics' Choice Awards, he showed viewers another way to style the shoulder-length cut; a look one of our editors is calling "hot Jesus." Here, view the hommebré at 10 different events, and let us know your favorite.