Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Capelli Skirt, $89.96 (was $198.00)
- Galilei Skirt, $67.46 (was $148.00)
- Snowrose Skirt, $119.96 (was $228.00)
- Flared Spark Skirt, $67.46 (was $188.00)
- Amarilla Pencil Skirt, $44.96 (was $118.00)
- Sugarplum Brocade Skirt, $52.46 (was $128.00)
- Dionysus Tulle Skirt, $149.96 (was $258.00)
- Albastru Skirt, $67.46 (was $188.00)
Got to hand it to Anthropologie. It found its sweet spot in ethereal bohemian separates and it's sticking with it. Thankfully all things printed, pretty and texturized will have a moment right through spring, and the retailer's latest sale on a sale is a great place to scoop up a super versatile wardrobe basic—the flared skirt—at an affordable price point. The selection ranges from tulle details to extra sparkle and from mini to midi lengths, but they each have a touch of whimsy built in. Dress it up with a printed top or down with a basic tee or even mix and match the saccharine cuteness with a novelty pattern crop top. Enter WARMUP for an extra 25% off already discounted clothing, shoes and accessories. Also home items are a whopping extra 50% off with the same code.
· Getting Layering Right: A Primer [Racked]