Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 29 denim brands you forgot existed [BuzzFeed]
· Opinion: street style has "stifled" true style [BoF]
· Kimye take North West furniture shopping in LA [E!]
· Walmart to pour $10 million into US manufacturing [NYT]
· FBI warns retailers to brace for more cyber attacks [The Verge]
· Baby Gap/Paddington Bear pop-up opening in NYC [Racked NY]
· A.P.C. collabs with French kid's brand Bonton, results are adorable [Elle]