Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Miley, Madonna as tongue-waggling cowgirls [HuffPo]
· On getting Gwyneth Paltrow's skin with thermage [Daily Mail]
· Inside the rising Chicago specialty grocery stores [Racked Chicago]
· Brazil shopping malls become ground zero of class warfare [LA Times]
· Dress like Lilly Kane while waiting for the Veronica Mars movie [Of a Kind]
· The Grommet explains its work with Crowd Companies [Racked Boston]
· Watch Iggy Azalea, Amber Rose, Ed Sheeran and Waka Flocka Flame re-enact the Mean Girls telephone scene [Papermag]