Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Neil Barrett tri-color turtleneck, $159.50 (was $398)
- Omo Norma Kamali shawl collar ripstop coat, $279.50 (was $665)
- Helmut flecked alpaca sweater, $89.50 (was $265)
- Menchi for Intermix leather trim belted wrap coat, $284.50 (was $625)
- Rag & Bone Hyde skinny, $249.50 (was $595)
- Rag & Bone bone reed leather boot, $359.50 (were $850)
While Intermix hasn't sacrificed brand quality or gone for lower-priced labels after Gap Inc. acquired it last January, the retailer has assumed one of its overlord's most recognizable strategies online: So. Many. Sales. And the latest is a doozy. When coupled with temperatures dropping sharply into the below-freezing realm, this sale makes rightnow the best time to invest in winter apparel. With an extra 50% off already discounted goods, Rag & Bone booties are about $250 (down from $595) and tall boots are $359.50 (were $850). Yigal Azrouel leather jackets are $384.50 instead of $1,290. And Helmut Lang alpaca sweaters are $89.50 versus $265. So burrow under some blankets with your comp and get your winter wonderland wardrobe delivered stat.
· Intermix: Sale [Official Site]
· 8 Ethereal (And Versatile!) Skirts on Mega-Sale at Anthropologie [Racked]