Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Embroidered peasant top in block print and jacquard baseball cap.
- Marled drop shoulder sweater and Collection sequin shorts.
- Barbour Beadnell jacket.
- Peacoat trench.
- Collection cashmere mockneck sweater, Minnie pant in diamond print and stone burst earrings.
- Pixie pant in leather tuxedo stripe and canvas emblem baseball cap.
- Misty fog floral shift dress.
- Side-zip varsity dress and blue grotto crystal earrings
- Boy shirt in bleached out indigo and abstract diamond shorts.
- Popover sweatshirt in floral jacquard.
- Embroidered peasant top.
- Fluted skirt in double crepe and zip back stripe shirt.
- Collection misty fog floral pants.
- Linen paneled tee and bold-stripe silk pencil.
- Embossed floral sweater and floral jacquard mini skirt.
- Our embroidered neon stripe popover and 3" chino shorts.
- Andie chinos.
- Silk moonglow paisley tee and seamed motorcycle pant.
- Thomas Mason leather trim tunic and ever stretch toothpick jean.
Not much has changed at J.Crew in 2014. In its latest style guide, the all-American (but also sometimes British) retailer continues to ride the sporty trend with baseball caps, tuxedo leggings and sneakers. Still, with resort season in full swing and spring on the closer-than-you-think horizon, the latest looks take a few cues from bohemian America. See the peasant blouses (yes, again.) and the stiff, embroidered pull-over, a first cousin to the baha hoodie. Perhaps the retailer is going for that preppy-stoner-athlete look so popular at the upper-echelons of the US school system at one time. Check out the full lookbook below. · Second Half of J.Crew's November Style Guide Full of Brit Knits [Racked]
· See the Future of Madewell in 30+ Pictures [Racked]
· Delightful Jenna Lyons Tidbits From Her Die-Hard Assistant [Racked]