Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Boutique 9 booties, $91.20 (was $190)
- $88.20 (were $159)
- Via Spiga smoking flats, $88.80 (were $185)
- French Connection pointed toe pumps, $62.40 (were $130)
- Boutique 9 loafers, $81.60 (were $170)
- Ralph Lauren pointed toe booties, $83.44 (were $149)
- Caparros pointed toe evening pumps, $47.40 (were 79)
- Enzo Angiolini pointed toe pumps, $52.80 (were $110)
- Michael Michael Kors platform pumps, $84 (were $150)
- Enzo Angiolini booties, $83.44 (were $149)
Bloomingdale's has launched a one-day-only, extra 20% off sale shoes discount, including clearance. We've waded through quite a few so-trendy-you-could-only-wear-them-one-week-ago options to find eleven classics pairs of shoes. Below find winter boots, sensible heels and even a couple flats for good measure. The code is SAVE20 and will be active through tonight at midnight.