Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The age of Bro-tox is upon us [GQ]
· Jenna Lyons shares menswear-inspired styling tips [Lucky]
· Meet fast fashion's OG Barbara Hulanicki [The Daily Beast]
· How Gap positioned itself as a place people want to work at [WSJ]
· Coco Rocha posed in 1,000 different ways for her new book [Bustle]
· Natalie Morales, Carson Daly test out the Neiman Marcus fantasy gifts [Today]
· The US is crowdsourcing an Ebola prevention suit design for $1M [Ecouterre]