Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Do events for "powerful women" empower anyone at all? Lean in. Let's discuss [The Cut]
· Sephora, Bloomingdale's, and other stores are signing on for Apple Pay [Fashionista]
· Speaking of Apple, here are five big takeaways from the tech giant's event today [Refinery29]
· Here are the beauty products Italian women are addicted to [Byrdie]
· Behold: a reenactment of the world's longest, most hilarious rant against Bath & Body Works
· Thigh-high slits and crop tops for your wedding day? Hmm [Popsugar]
· Or, for a mere $24,990, score a wedding dress like Amal Clooney's [Stylecaster]