Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Testing out fat-melting technologies [The Cut]
· Rose Byrne is a huge fan of cheap shoes [Lucky]
· Starbucks lures in Brooklynites with yarn art [Racked NY]
· How flash sale site Zulily curates 9,000 new products per day [Fortune]
· 35% of 3,500 US shoppers surveyed won't buy from Alibaba [Fierce Retail]
· Oscar de la Renta is the latest to deal with an unpaid intern lawsuit [TFL]
· For a rising number of women, crying at the gym is part of the workout [Time]