Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Staples is the latest retailer to get hacked [NYT]
· Joe Fresh no longer doing runway shows [CTV]
· All the kitchen design inspo you need [Vogue]
· An inside look at R29's new style book [The Cut]
· Is Saint Laurent's gun clutch crossing a line? [PurseBlog]
· Pregnancy beauty hacks from Cupcakes and Cashmere [ITG]
· Venture investors eager to fund fashion's next big thing [TechCrunch]