Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you follow Sarah Jessica Parker's Instagram accounts, you know that when she isn't staging photoshoots on Carrie Bradshaw's front stoop, she's always sharing photos of brides wearing her SJP shoes on their big day. So it seems like a natural fit that Parker is now getting into the bridal business with a new shoe line.
Yahoo! Style reports that the SJP bridal shoes will be released for spring 2015, and Zappos will be the first to carry it. The white, ivory, and blue shoes will run from $355 to $545.
· Now You Can Wear a Pair of SJP Shoes to Your Wedding [Yahoo! Style]
· Like Carrie Bradshaw, SJP Needs No Excuse to Wear a Fanny Pack [Racked]
· SJP Wore Sexy Boots She Designed to the Ballet [Racked]
· At Last: Checking Out SJP IRL (With Sarah Jessica Parker!) [Racked]
· Sex and the City House Owners Feud with Sarah Jessica Parker [Curbed NY]