Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After interviewing President Obama, Zach Galifianakis's "Between Two Ferns" is back with just a "dumb actor" named Bradley Pitts. Bradley's strange-yet-okay-for-Greek-gods facial hair is still in-tact, and his humor is on point. Louis C.K. even makes an cameo when Bradley discusses the charity work he did in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina to "liven things up."
Anyway, here are the best lines from the interview, ranked by a highly scientific secret method:
8. "Do you mind if I borrow one or two or your sperms?"
7. "Do you think people focus maybe too much on your looks and don't even really you're jus a shitty actor?"
6. "Showers, why don't you take them?"
5. "How old were you when you lost your virginity? Zero?"
4. ZG: "You play a lot of people that are, ugh, Nazi haters which is weird to me.
BP: "Why do you say that?"
ZG: "Because you look like Hitler's dream."
3. "When you and Clooney get dressed up in your tuxes together, do you kinda look at each other and go, 'Aren't we a couple of dapper dans?'"
2. "Is it hard for you to maintain a suntan? Because you live in your wife's shadow."
But the moment that really takes the cake is when Zach plays the Friends theme song for Bradley. It's really something special. Watch the full thing above.