Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What it takes to style Kate Hudson [Style.com]
· Philosophy's got a new head designer [Vogue UK]
· Is Olivia Palermo launching a clothing line? [The Edit]
· How marketing firms are analyzing your selfies [WSJ]
· Mall industry hires a PR firm to fight the media [Buzzfeed]
· Meet the man in charge of Nike's basketball shoe colors [designboom]
· The Muslim hijabi hipsters breaking into the fashion industry [AP]