Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How Margot Tenenbaum got her look [Elle]
· Patagonia is investing in sustainable startups [Fast Company]
· Dov Charney's bringing down American Apparel sales [NYT]
· Net-A-Porter is trying to take down a patent troll [TFL]
· Detroit-based Shinola opens up shop in London [GQ UK]
· Kate Moss guides readers through Vogue UK's December issue [Vogue UK]
· Rick Owens's wife, Michèle Lamy, has never owned jeans and hates workout clothes [Yahoo]