Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Goop went offline this summer for a pop-up shop in California, and now Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle brand is popping up in Dallas in time for holiday shopping season. The Goop pop-up store opens Monday, November 17th in Dallas's Highland Park Village. According to a press release, the shop will carry brands like Stella McCartney, Calvin Klein Home, Jennifer Fisher Jewelry, Jennifer Meyer Jewelry, Clare Vivier, RMS Beauty and Staub Kitchenware. Goop Pop Dallas will also stock their newest designer collaboration, Monique Lhuillier x Goop. And if shoppers like the way the display looks, it's all shoppable so they can take home the furniture and decor.
The Goop Dallas pop-up will be open through December 14th, and though the press release didn't mention if Gwyneth would stop by, former fashion editor Taylor Tomasi Hill and her flower company will make an appearance, as will interior designer Michelle Nussbaumer.
· Gwyneth Paltrow's Stocking GOOP With Clean Beauty Products [Racked]
· Tracy Anderson Introduced Gwyneth to Her New CEO [Racked]
· Goop Names New CEO, Announces Plans For a Private Label [Racked]
· Goop Dips its Toes in Brick-and-Mortar With Pop-Up Shop [Racked]
· 23 Photos! Inside Goop's Very Gwyneth Pop-Up in Brentwood [Racked]