Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- CB2 candle holder, $10
- Zara Home gold flatware, $6—$8 per piece
- Pass the Scissors confetti, $8
- Crate&Barrel cocktail napkins, $17 for four
- Rosanna Bowles flute set, $75 for four
- Fog Linen Work linen coasters, $5 each
- West Elm cheeseboard, $34
- C.Wonder appetizer plates, $54 for eight
- TAG serving platter, $31
- Canvas Home cake stand, $60
- Lukas Peet candle holders, $30 (small) and $50 (large)
- Ciovere glass, $65
- Threshold dinnerware set, $52 for 12 pieces
- Canvas Home napkin, $15
- Jonathan Adler coasters, $68
- Duna by Cutipol matte black flatware, $14—$32 per piece
- Glass, $20 at ABC Carpet & Home
- Nate Berkus tray, $25
- H&M Home tablecloth, $25
- Monika Lubkowska-Jonas flute set, $85 for four
Here come the holiday parties—and the dinners, oh the dinners. If you're ambitious enough to be hosting friends or family, dazzle them with your fantastic cooking, or your fantastic table settings, or maybe a happy medium of pretty good food on top of cool looking plates. We can't do a thing to help with your menu, or its execution, but we can guide your tablescaping efforts.
Find here 20 seasonal tabletop finds, like modern champagne flutes and buffalo check appetizer plates, all for under $100 ('cause we got you like that) and in a breadth of styles that should jazz up dinner from Thanksgiving through New Years.