Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What to know about pregnancy and hair dye [Yahoo]
· Heidi Klum on what it takes to be a top model [Boston Common]
· How eBay is planning to grow without PayPal [WSJ]
· 60 seconds with Preetma Singh, Nylon's market director [Capital NY]
· House of Cards actress Robin Wright designed a pajama line [HuffPo]
· One of Marissa Webb's most prized home furnishings is a shark jaw [NYT]
· How the new Saks president convinced a customer to buy a $104k set of earrings [Glamour]