Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashiontoast's Rumi Neely is moving [Fashiontoast]
· Victoria Secret's CEO on her farming roots [Wharton]
· Romeo Beckham is the cutest in this Burberry video [Teen Vogue]
· Malls discovered a way to fill vacant stores: data centers [WSJ]
· 7 pieces of business advice from Diane von Furstenberg [BizWomen]
· Amazon Prime membership benefits now apply at other retailers [Re/code]
· Balmain's Olivier Rousteing wears denim from the women's line [Jean Stories]