Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How the Home Depot hackers did the job [WSJ]
· How Zoella became the UK's biggest haul video star [Vogue UK]
· Snoop Dogg made gin and juice socks for Happy Socks [Happy Socks]
· Urbanears designed headphones that are machine-washable [DesignTaxi]
· Kanye West's creative director focuses on his clothing line [NYT]
· Kate Spade reports losses of over $9 million in the third quarter [BoF]
· Melissa Odabash launching a swimwear for mastectomy survivors [Daily Mail]