Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How Town & Country views beauty content [TNP]
· Current trends redefining the retail industry [TechCrunch]
· Former People editor named new Seventeen EIC [Mediabistro]
· There was the bob, then came the lob, now here's the wob [Stylecaster]
· One woman experiments with eating salad for breakfast for a week [Byrdie]
· How Under Armour plans to beat tech companies at wearables [Businessweek]
· Even Jason Wu was surprised when Hugo Boss's womenswear division wanted him [Style.com]