Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vogue packs up its offices [Vogue]
· Abercrombie & Fitch getting "stomped" [BI]
· Designer Marco Zanini is out at Schiaparelli [Style.com]
· Marc Jacobs develops a shoppable Instagram app [Fashionista]
· Under Armour's founder talks the future of retail [Businessweek]
· The Home Depot data breach story isn't getting any better [Computerworld]
· The activewear line Jenna Lyons just started stocking at J.Crew [The Cut]