Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cynthia Rowley got Obama to sign her cast [P6]
· See Brooklyn Nine-Nine co-stars sans cop uniforms [GH]
· Why are shopping catalogues still performing so well? [NPR]
· Putting Rent the Runway's plus size offerings to the test [People Stylewatch]
· The pre-fall season may not be as glitzy, but it's lucrative [Quartz]
· Somebody paid off everyone's layaway accounts in a MA Toys 'R' Us [ABC]
· Why Adult mag is staying away from advertising and data-driven journalism [Digiday]