Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Georgia May Jagger on beauty [ITG]
· Zana Bayne, the queen of mainstream bondage wear [NYT]
· What the staff at The Real Real wear to work [Racked SF]
· Andre 3000 will turn his custom jumpsuits into T-shirts [LAT]
· Best Buy apologizes for insensitive 'Serial' tweet [Mashable]
· A Brazilian eveningwear designer to take note of [Style.com]
· Naeem Khan moving his couture operations from NYC to Miami [Racked Miami]