Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· See Wang's small shoulder bags for Balenciaga [Style.com]
· At home with stylist Jeanann Williams [The Glow]
· Meet Chanel's new beauty genius [Fashionista]
· Why brick-and-mortar stores still matter [CNBC]
· Ports 1961 hires a new creative director [Vogue UK]
· Christian Louboutin and Dita von Teese are doing a lingerie line [Glamour]
· The lesson to be learned from Frida Giannini's departure at Gucci [NYT]