Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
New year, new excuse to buy a pretty planner and be better at organizing your life than ever before (right?). Since we all have different mental (and digital, and handwritten) systems for keeping things in check, we've rounded up ten very different kinds of planners, agendas, and desk calendars to do just that. Below, all bases are covered for laying out the new year and kicking its ass: from a journal-a-month Moleskine set to a Kate Spade agenda and more than one flexible date option. Follow through is on you, though.
- Moleskine color-a-month daily planner, $31 for 12
- Muji monthly/weekly scheduler, $15
- Livework moment large undated scheduler, $19.50
- Poketo minimal planner, $8—$12 each
- Poketo 'The Weekly Times' desk notepad & planner, $18
- Kate Spade New York 12-month agenda,
- O-Check Design Graphics inkless monthly planner, join wait list
- Moleskine weekly planner, $15
- MAKE weekly planner pad with event stickers, $13
· All Most Wanted posts [Racked]