Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion brands are still labeling real fur as faux [QZ]
· Designed-for-women wearable devices are still "dumb" [NYT]
· A history of missing nipples on Rolling Stone covers [The Cut]
· Lingerie line makes nudes in all skintones for women of color [Oprah]
· Why Jenna Lyons's social life is "the least of J.Crew's problems" [Yahoo]
· Retail workers share their most loathed Christmas songs [Inside Halton]
· Quvenzhané Wallis's second cute campaign for Armani Juniors [Fashionista]