Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Maybe modern bras aren't so bad after all? [Buzzfeed]
· Inside Beyoncé-approved jewelry maker Bliss Lau's studio [Racked NY]
· Tour Harper's Bazaar's Shop Bazaar pop up at Art Basel [Racked Miami]
· These chairs and rugs are made out of recycled denim [Complex]
· Baublebar launches pet collar campaign with lots of puppies [BaubleBar]
· Restoration Hardware's new retail strategy includes mansion-like stores [Nasdaq]
· TJ Maxx and Marshalls signed up shopping experts for a holiday gift hotline [The Frisky]