Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Emma Gown by Theia, $1,295
- Amada Gown by Tadashi Shoji, $800
- Cosette Gown by Ranna Gill, $2,400
- Tiffany Gown by Catherine Deane, $1,800
- Thea Gown by Catherine Deane, $2,400
- Tamsin Gown by Catherine Deane, $1,400
- Poppy Gown by Nicole Miller, $2,200
- Honora Gown by Love, Yu, $1,800
- Lila Gown by Love,Yu, $1,800
- Faye Gown by Badgley Mischka, $1,000
- Candence Gown by Rachel Gilbert, $1,950
- Aberdeen Gown by Joana Baraschi, $700
Urban Outfitters' bridal offshoot BHLDN (that's "beholden" sans vowels, FYI) launched its spring offerings today, with a host of dreamy gowns priced from $700 to $2,400. Styles range from a strapless, multi-tiered Badgley Mischka (basically the most elegant version of a cupcake gown) to a float-y, cream Catherine Deane dress. Click through for the romantic lookbook.