Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside Gap's new Lived In concept store [Racked NY]
· Why higher wages might result in better profits for retailers [Forbes]
· Neubelle is a promising new alternative to Botox [Harper's Bazaar]
· Olsens, Wang, Marc Jacobs make CFDA Awards nominees list [NYT]
· Nicolas Ghesquière gives first interview since joining Louis Vuitton [VF via]
· Pharrell, COMME des GARÇONS coming out with a unisex fragrance [GQ UK]
· Role that chicken soup played in Sarah Jessica Parker's SJP line [Racked Miami]