Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Electric Lace Skirt, $44 at Pixie Market
- Shoe Cult Marion Flatform in Green, $65 at Nasty Gal
- Frame Denim Le Color skinny jeans in pale mint,
- Loeffler Randall Baby Work Tote in Electric Green, $395 at Piperlime
- d.RA Alicante Dress, $95 at Shopbop
- River Island Barely There Sandals in Parrot Green,
- Skinnydip Embellished Box Clutch in Green,
- Bomber Jacket in Army Green, $68 at Nasty Gal
- Lionette NY Gilmore Spike Bracelet, $318 at Otte
- Saturday Cozy Cardigan in Pine Green, $130
- Uniqlo Pleated Shorts in Green, $19.90
- Topshop Tika2 Green Fur Skaters, $35
College binge drinking holiday Saint Patrick's Day is right around the corner and with it, a slew of "Irish"-themed product: Shamrock sunglasses, shiny plastic necklaces with shot glasses attached, t-shirts that request kisses based on ethnic origin.
Consider instead our roundup of green goods that you'll actually want to wear past St. Paddy's—a cool bejeweled box clutch at ASOS and a badass pair of platform sandals from Nasty Gal among the selection. Click through for the pieces, which runs the green spectrum from mint to army.