Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Aaron Paul's style evolution is... extraordinary [GQ]
· Director of the new '90s teen movie doc you have to see speaks [The Cut]
· How Robin Wright looks fantastic in 30 minutes or less [THR]
· Juicy Couture founders discuss new line Pam & Gela [Racked LA]
· Nathalie Du Pasquier talks collaborating with American Apparel [T]
· Thinking like a man, dressing like a boy at Ralph Lauren [Esquire]
· Gross: Someone is selling Paul Walker's sunglasses on eBay [Gawker]