- Image via Getty.
- Image via Getty1985: Cast in Chanel's haute couture show, which led to modeling campaigns in British and Italian Vogue, among others.
- Image of Prada's 1994 ad campaign starring Naomi Campbell via.1994: Appointed head of PR for Prada
- Image via Getty1996–1999: Switched to celebrity styling while also dabbling in costume design, responsible for Sharon Stone's wardrobe in Diabolique and consulted on Nicole Kidman's wardrobe in
- Image via Getty2000: Appointed official stylist for the Oscars. She was responsible for overseeing styling for all of the presenters, which included celebrities like Charlize Theron.
- Image via Getty2006: Presented her first collection, entitled "Little Black Dress," which included the famous "Headmistress" dress worn throughout the years by Madonna.
- Image via Getty2010: Michelle Obama wears one of her designs to address the Grocery Manufacturers Association.
- Image via Getty2011: Oprah Winfrey wore a custom L'Wren Scott design for her final show.
- Image via Style.com2012: Launched a resort line for the brand.
- Image via Getty2013: Designed a well-received capsule collection for Banana Republic.