Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Placid Blue: Zara trousers, $70
- Cayenne: Topshop crop tee, $20
- Celosia Orange: Tibi crepe track pants, $275
- Hemlock: AYR Easy Shirt, $165
- Dazzling Blue: Otte New York Printed Ellen Dress, $395
- Freesia: Band of Outsiders dress, $495
- Violet Tulip: Ray-Ban Ice Pop Wayfarer Sunglasses, $160
- Paloma: Alexander Wang leather backpack, $1,095
- Sand: Mackage Pina jacket, $690
- Radiant Orchid: J. Crew Ava pumps, $250
(The calendar says) it's officially spring! To celebrate, we're breaking out Pantone's Spring 2014 Color Report and going shopping. Click through for wearables for each of the ten colors, from a pair of Tibi trousers that match Pantone's "Celosia Orange" to a printed Otte New York dress that's a dead ringer for "Dazzling Blue."