Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shoulder piece made of recycled plastic beads, $149; woven T-shirt made with 100% organic silk, $59.95; organic leather skirt, $199
- Headband, $17.95; dark navy organza jacquard dress, $299; embellished mules, $149
- Organic cotton embroidered jacket with separate shoulder pieces, $399; sleeveless jumpsuit, $69.95
- Short dress/tunic, $59.95; city shorts, $49.95
- Organic cotton voile blouse, $34.95; bonded trousers, $129
- Long and sheer shirt dress, $149; embellished mules, $149
- Embroidered blazer, $149; sleeveless jumpsuit, $69.95; embellished mules, $149
- Frilled blouse, $49.95; high-waisted navy shorts, $49.95
- Ruffle-shouldered top, $49.95
- Vegetable-tanned leather bustier top, $129; Palazzo pant, $49.95
- Headband, $17.95; fitted jumpsuit (pricing TBD); flat organic leather shoes, $99
- Lace A-line dress, $249; shoulder piece made of recycled plastic beads, $149
- Bohemian off-white dress made of 100% organic silk, $199; embellished mules, $149
- Dark navy jacket made of 100% organic cotton, $99; Palazzo pant, $49.95
- 100% organic cotton off-the-shoulder lace top, $59.95; bonded trousers, $129; embellished mules, $149
- Kimono dress, $69.95, embellished mules, $149
- Top with pleated layers, $49.95; bonded trousers, $129
- Flamenco-inspired dress made of 100% recycled polyester crêpe, $149
- Fitted vest, $69.95
- Lace dress with T-shirt body, $549; flat organic leather shoes, $99
H&M has had a lot of help from Hollywood in the promotion of its eco-friendly Conscious Exclusive Collection. The low-priced goods have been worn on the red carpet by starlets like Michelle Williams and Ginnifer Goodwin. So it makes sense that the brand unveiled its third Conscious Collection in LA yesterday.
"The eco-friendly lifestyle here aligns with our initiatives," said Catarina Midby, head of design for H&M Conscious Collection, to Racked LA. "In fact, the reason we created the first Conscious Collection was because more and more celebrities were asking for stylish sustainable clothing. We knew we had an opportunity to influence Hollywood and prove that you can wear something great for the environment without compromising taste."
The organic and recycled line will retail in select H&M stores and online starting Thursday, April 10 and is priced from $17 (for a headband) to $549 (for lace dress that could double as a wedding gown). After the jump, the full lookbook.
· H&M's Star-Approved Conscious Collection Launches in LA [Racked LA]
· H&M's New Conscious Collection Partywear Lookbook Is Here [Racked]
· H&M Conscious Collection Taps Its First Celebrity Face [Racked]