Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Reprinted by permission of Grand Central Life & Style. All rights reserved.
Expect from the book items as various and sundry as:
· Never-before-seen family photos.
· Travel recommendations and favorite hotels.
· How to set a table/throw a dinner party.
· An hour-by-hour day in the life of Rachel Zoe.
· How to collect art and buy vintage "stuff."
· Make a memorable toasts without having to sign up for Toastmasters.
· How to perfect a Friday night smoky eye.
· Intimate histories of Zoe's personal icons living and deceased, like Jane Birkin and Coco Chanel.
· Zoe's own memoir-style style evolution.
Today, Tuesday, March 25, marks the launch of Rachel Zoe's second book Living in Style: Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour, a follow-up to her 2007 bestseller Style A to Zoe. Since we last left her in print, Zoe is running a household of two small boys with husband Roger while balancing her career, so her second book has an eye trained more to the habits of fabulous living—basically one part memoir, one part lifestyle handbook and one part glamourous mood board. Below you'll get a sneak peek of the photography included as well as topics covered (there are many).
All sound good to you? The book is currently retailing for $21.42 at Amazon.
· Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe and More Stunning Style Awards Looks [Racked]
· Watch Brad Goreski Go From Preppy to Beefcake [Racked]